For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a Yankee Candle Scenterpiece so I thought I would write a little review about it and just inform you all that this piece of heaven actually exists!!
A Scenterpiece – Easy Melt Cup System is exactly what the name suggests; a flameless heater that quickly melts the wax in the melt cups. Sadly living here in UK restricts us from the vast selection of vase warmer holders – we only have 5 different options on the Yankee Candle website. Luckily grey and white go with our colour scheme so I was very happy.
There is a similar problem with the melt cups; we have less options than you lucky USA lot. Luckily a few of my favourite smells are available to buy in the UK but I can’t wait until we have a few more options. My favourite ones are Mango Peach Salsa, Vanilla Cupcake and Pink Sands.
Despite the current lack of variety though in the UK, I still could not be happier with my Scenterpiece. Here are a few reasons why I love it so much:
- The Melt Cup Holder is absolutely beautiful and is the perfect decoration for our apartment.
- Being flameless is amazing; no more used matches lying around the place (even though I love the smell of matches) & no burnt fingers from trying to light the candle.
- The smell lasts for so long, even once I have turned the heater off – it just lingers in the air!! The melt pot also lasts for such a long time, I have used it so many times and it’s still just as full as when I opened it.
- Instead of buying hundreds of candles priced at about £21.99 for a large one, you can just pay £4.99 for the melt cup pots and they last longer than a candle does and smells even better!!
- With other branded melt cups you have to place the wax into a pot, it melts and then you have to wait until you have used it all to change the scent but with the Scenterpiece you place the melt cup it into the vase in it’s plastic casing and it just stays in that whilst burning. Then if you want a change of smell you just pick up the melt cup (obviously let it cool down a bit so you don’t burn your fingers) and just switch it with another one. Easy Peasy and no mess!!!!
Unfortunately the vase doesn’t have a timer function as it would be great to set the vase to turn on just before I get home. However, when reading through the reviews, I read a comment from someone who mentioned that you could just buy a timer plug and then plug your Scenterpiece into that!! Magical!!
I urge you to purchase one!! It’s my new favourite thing and now I love walking into our home and smelling my Mango Peach Salsa!!
Go on.. you know you want to!!!!